Support Us

Over the past eighteen months we have had very little income to the Parish and it is estimated that we have lost over £75,000. Your generosity is needed so that we can over the next months try and makeup this shortfall. If you can give a cheque please make it payable to “St Catherine’s Church”.

Bank details

The details of our bank account are:

Branch address:
Surbiton branch
10 Victoria Road
Surbiton KT6 4JY

Account details:
Sort code: 60 21 05
Account Number: 96943327
Account Name: St Catherines Church

Please add your surname or Gift Aid number if you belong to our scheme.

Gift Aid Scheme

It makes sense – if you are a UK tax payer, please “gift aid” your donations to the church. It boosts your contribution by 25%. And you can withdraw from the scheme any time.

Gift Aid is an easy way to increase the donations you give to the Parish at Mass by 25%, without actually giving anything extra!

If you are a UK taxpayer, the scheme enables the parish to claim back from the Inland Revenue an additional 25p for every pound you contribute.

What is required for this refund to be obtained?

  • You must be a UK taxpayer and pay an amount of income tax at least equal to the amount of any refund reclaimed by the Parish on your donations;
  • You must complete a Gift Aid Declaration. 

How does the system work?

  • You can make your contributions to the Church using a weekly numbered envelope which will be supplied to you, by standing order, cheque or cash.
  • Gift Aid is not a binding commitment – the actual money that you donate is entirely up to you.
  • If you stop paying Income Tax, or wish to cancel, the Declaration can be immediately cancelled.
  • How much you donate to the church by Gift Aid is completely confidential.

Gift Aid Declaration Form

The form simply asks you to give your name and address and your consent so that all your donations can be treated as Gift Aid donations.  You should sign and date the form.  Then return it to the Parish Office. 

Download from here

Please contact the Parish Office if you have any questions on the Gift Aid scheme.